Meet Quality People
Don’t waste time in Asia talking to talkers! Instead, meet high level and qualified business owners at our closed event!
Quality, Private Content
Hear from speakers who have been in your shoes. Sharing insights and battle stories that are not common to be found anywhere online!
Get matched up with like minded business owners. We have break out sessions to cover the many different industries and business models you are in. Learn from peers!
So What’s The Agenda?
It is the idea that Asia is becoming a leader in global business, and in order to keep on top of the changing trends in the world, we need to look to this part of the world.
The Cross Border Summit is an annual conference bringing together top e-commerce cross border business leaders from around the world to share about business strategy, marketing, team building, and other strategies to stay ahead in today’s global world. While internet and technology has done amazing things to improve society and business, it has sprung up competitors from around the globe. Keep on top of these trends by attending the Cross Border Summit!
Event Date: Saturday April 16, 2016
8:00 – 9:00
- Get your badges and grab your seats. Start networking!
9:00 – 9:15
- Welcome by Michael Michelini
- Get this show on the road. Learn the format, the vision, and exciting announcements on the future of cross border business!
9:20 – 9:45
- Overcoming Your Hesitations & Go Global Today!
- Tak Lo gets us all excited and kicks off the day.
9:50 – 10:15
- China Sourcing 2016
- Mike Bellamy shares how sourcing strategies that worked 10 years ago no longer work and how things are different, how things are the same.
10:15 – 10:30
- Tea Break
- Get Your Networking on!
10:30 – 10:50
- Corporate Structures for International Business
- Devin Ehrig has seen all types of corporate and tax structures. He gives us some insights.
10:50 – 11:15
- Online Marketing To Support Ecommerce in China
- Nick Hu from Net Concepts shares strategies and insights to build your e-commerce business in China.
11:20 – 11:40
- Quality Control Tactics – Buying from a Chinese Market
- Renaud Anjoran shares how he leverages his QC skills and technology to stay ahead.
11:45 – 12:05
- Hong Kong Business Advantages
- Charles Ng discusses why Hong Kong is a great place for your global business.
12:05 – 1:35
1:35 – 1:55
- Cross Border Payments & Banking
- Let’s talk money! How the fintech revolution can save you on your bottom line. Panel with Neil Woodfine from Remitsy and Larry Salibra from the HK Bitcoin Association
2:00 – 3:00
- Panel A: B2C From Asia: Amazon FBA From Asia, Logistics, Global E-commerce with Chris Davey, Meir S. Simhi, Gerard Nieuwenhuis, and Wilson Blues
- Panel B – Chinese Internet Marketing! Analytics, Baidu Marketing, Chinese Hosting With Amit Chatterjee, Kim Leitzes, and Nick Hu
3:05 – 3:20
- Managing in a Cross Culture World
- Mea Boykins speaks about the Differences between East and Western Management
3:25 – 3:40
- Tea Break
3:40 – 4:40
- Panel – Manufacturing in China
- Deep dive after morning sessions, QC, Sourcing, Container preparation with Matt Kowalak, Renaud Anjoran, Mike Bellamy, and Chris Gormley
4:45 – 5:10
- Attendee Matchmaking
- Let’s have some fun! Based on your profiles, we will match you in smaller groups to make some quality contacts before the day ends.
5:15 – 5:45
- User Experience and Design Differences Between East & West
- International Branding vs Local Chinese Branding. Panel with Nora Wilson, Chris Wieners, and Jeff Broer
5:45 – 6:00
- Closing Remarks by Mea Boykins
- Recap of what we learned and accomplished today.
- Evening Networking (offsite)
- The Cross Border Summit is officially over at 6pm. There are other places we will tell you about at the event.
Networking Here Will Be Like No Other!
We will have name tags so people can get to know each other more. You should also bring business cards so that you can network even more. If you need a private space to have a 1 on 1, we do have some smaller break out rooms where that can happen.
What’s the Deal?
So When and Where? Here’s the gist:
This event couldn’t be possible without our amazing sponsors. Please do your best to thank them and recognize them at the event.
Support Our Sponsors
Top internet company in China, parent company of QQ and Wechat!
We are discussing with amazing sponsors. Interested? contact us!
Getting To The Venue
Address is: IBM Building Rooftop, 7/F, Blog B, Technology Building 2, Gongye 6th Road, 1057 Nanhai Avenue, Shekou, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China
Detailed Directions will be supplied to guests based on where they are coming from after registration.
Here is a map. It’s right in the heart of Shenzhen, China’s Shekou IT Torch Tech Park
Venue Isn’t That Big – Space Is Limited!
Register Now For Our First Annual Summit
So you ready to get involved? We offer 2 different ticket options:
Option 1 - VIP Pass
Looking to go big! Nice, we like it. This includes general entry but with some nice touches: priority seating, Friday night VIP and speaker dinner party, and Saturday night Wine and Cheese cocktail party..
Option 2 - General Entry Pass
Love the speakers and want to get access to this once in a lifetime experience! We’re so happy you say that, the general pass gives you full access to the main event and speakers on Saturday.
VIP Pass Most Popular!
$325 USDNormally $395!
General Entry Pass
$175 USDNormally $195
Take Your Business To A Global Level
Frequently Asked Questions
Email us – email@example.com
Call us – +86 15816859376
or +852 81990489
All Rights Reserved, Shadstone Limited